Samstag, 21. Juli 2007

Still alive!

Hey my Friends, I'm still alive! Don't worry! But as my timetable is so tight and the internet is not really cheap in the north, I hadn't the chance for a long internet session. And now again I have to hurry up. Sorry!

Fraser and Whitsundays were for mw great as well! I saw also all these animals ans had a great time with new guys.

14.000 feet jump was uncredible. The DVD stole nearly my last money. I don't know why, but I wasn't even a bit nervous. I even jumped with T-Shirt and Shorts. Was maybe not the best idea. ;-)

I finished today my theoretical part of the diving course after 2 days. I passed the test with 96%! Yeehaaa!

Tonight I get taught in all the different kinds of fishes and plants under water to be ready for the next three days on board at the great barrier reef.

I look forward to see you guys again in good old Germany!

Take care,Hannes

Keine Kommentare: