Sonntag, 29. Juli 2007

it's over!

That was Australia! Today at around 16:00 I crossed the boarder of Australia to the north of Darwin. The last 6 months were and will be the most unforgetable months in my life.Thanks to everyone who took part.

What happend?...We had a unbelievable perfect appartment in the fantastic CBD of Melbourne. I lostmy mobile phone. We did several trips. Great Ocean Road, Tasmania, Wilson's Prom, Sydney, Newcastle, Grampians. Had many parties and delicious meals with the exchange guys. I loved it! Gym sessions with Kris, three times a week. A great supporter in the international office with Gary! Formular One! Swimming world championchips. A wicked desert trip...skydive, diving, beaches, crocodiles, whales, seals, dolphines,sharkes, kangaroos, emus,...

I was lucky in the morning that I took the shuttle to the Airport that early as I didn't realised that the flight departs one hour earlier. But I did it finally and am now in Singapore at the airport waiting for the flight to Bangkok.

Keine Kommentare: