Montag, 23. Juli 2007

No Skydive but finally Scuba Diving

Hey Mates,

unfortunately i was not so lucky like Hannes and my Skydive in Mission Beach was canceled due to rain yesterday. First i was really annoyed and upset that i missed this insane expericene but today i had my first scuba dive lesson and i think this course will be a proper final of my time in Australia.

The days before i have spent on Magnetic island. It was a welcome relaxing stop to recharge the batteries. And i also caught up with some good old friends from Melbourne: Fatih, Marco, Dennis and of course crazy Mardin, Mr. Juxheimer and Dr. Gleuwitz.

Ok my free internet session is nearly over so i only want to say this is the last chance to ask for a postcard from Australia. Just send me a eMail: richy.t@gmx.de otherwise i don't want to hear any complains when i'm back home.

Alright boys ladies and ladyboys (refering to Thailand)

Richy

Keine Kommentare: